GAC In-Ovation Self-Ligating Brackets
We are proud to offer the In-Ovation series of brackets, from GAC Dentsply. In-Ovation braces feature self-ligating brackets, which allow more control during treatment than more traditional brackets. The difference is that they are smaller in size but also stronger and more efficient because they have a built-in clip that holds the archwires in place without the need for wire or elastic ties. This allows for greater overall attractiveness and a more reliable product.
The clip is also more comfortable than the standard wires because it does not gouge or stick to a patient’s cheek or gum line. Many patients report faster, more efficient results, which means less fuss and fewer treatment visits for you.
Types of In-Ovation Series Brackets
With our comprehensive selection, we’re sure to find the In-Ovation series bracket that’s perfect for your individual needs:
- In-Ovation R brackets are sturdy and focus on being as small as possible, minimizing discomfort during orthodontic treatment and making cleaning your teeth easier.
- In-Ovation C brackets combine the strength of In-Ovation series brackets with the cosmetic appeal of translucent ceramics to form a self-ligating brace system that is effective and aesthetic.
- In-Ovation L brackets are attached to the back of your teeth, for the absolute best aesthetic option – no one will know you’re even wearing braces unless you tell them!
Clear braces feature a comfortable design with a translucent appearance. Many patients enjoy the combination of ceramic and metal because it is simultaneously attractive and sturdy. In fact, these braces are so sturdy that many doctors will recommend them to their patients who play sports. Patients are allowed to engage in most everyday activities without fear of delaying or impeding their progress.
Also, because they have a semi-transparent color that will not stain, patients can proceed with necessary orthodontic treatment without having to feel self-conscious. In addition, clear braces’ smooth, rounded shape allows for greater patient comfort.
Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.